Last Updated: March 29, 2023
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Services offer you different opportunities to provide personal information. For example, you may provide personal information in order to receive daily newsletters, enter a contest, complete a self-assessment, complete a survey, or use other features of our Services. The personal information we collect may include name, email address, phone number, postal address, and other information you provide to us, including as follows:
- Newsletters: Our Services offer you the chance to subscribe to one or more newsletters by submitting your email address and selecting the newsletter(s) you would like to receive. For information about how to unsubscribe or change your email address, please see the “Choices” Section below.
- Contests: In order to participate in certain contests, you may be asked to provide additional personal information, including your name, address, gender, date of birth, or phone number.
- Quizzes and Surveys: Our Services may allow you to take quizzes or participate in surveys in which you may be asked information about yourself, your lifestyle, and certain health or fitness conditions.
- Send-to-a-Friend: If you elect to use the “Send-To-A-Friend” service on the Site, we will ask for your friend’s name(s) and e-mail address(es). We will automatically send a one-time e-mail inviting your friend(s) to visit the Services. We will use this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time e-mail.
- User Reviews: Our Services may allow you to post reviews or content. Please note that the reviews or any other information you provide that is placed on the Services will be available for any user to read and therefore will not be private.
- Contact Us: If you are a publisher or advertiser interested in working with us, we may collect your name, company information, email, and phone number.
In addition to the personal information we collect when you provide such information, we also automatically collect certain information from visitors to our Services. This information includes:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser and device you use to access the Services, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our partners use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Information From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you access our Services using your Facebook account, we will have access to certain information from your public Facebook profile, including your name and account information, in accordance with your Facebook privacy settings and the authorization procedures determined by Facebook. In addition, we may append the personal information you provide with additional information from external sources in order to personalize newsletters, advertising, and other content and special offers.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, provide and deliver you the content you requested, process contests and quizzes, and communicate with you, such as sending you newsletters and advertisements that we think would be of interest to you, to provide technical notices, and to respond to your comments and questions. We also use the information to monitor and analyze trends, personalize the Services, and carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
DriveTake LLC is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
HOW WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share your personal information with select partners so that they may send you offers and information that may be of interest to you. If you wish to out of receiving communications from such partners, you may use the choice mechanisms provided by those companies. In addition, certain information or services offered or provided on or through the Services may be provided in conjunction with or on behalf of third-party providers, such as our advertising partners. When we offer these promotions, we share the information with the company sponsoring the offer or survey. We may also disclose a hashed version of your email address or other personal information to unaffiliated third parties so that they may show ads that are targeted to your interests on other platforms.
We may also disclose the information we collect as follows:
- We provide the information to service providers who may use your personal information to help us or our partners communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners.
- We contractually require these companies to use the information only on our behalf and at our direction, and they do not have any independent right to share this information with other parties.
- We may disclose information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- We may disclose information with your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Newsletters & E-Mail Offers
If you would like to unsubscribe to any of our newsletters or choose not to receive special offers from us, please refer to the instructions in the newsletters or special offer e-mails that you receive from us. Alternatively, you can send us mail at: DriveTake LLC 7000 W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 210 Boca Raton, FL 33433.
The Services may provide links to other websites or resources (“Linked Sites”). We do not control or endorse such Linked Sites nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such Linked Sites. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, including a third party’s use of any cookies or any other information (such as IP address, browser type, or operating system) collected when you click through to their sites or view advertisements served by them. We strongly encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of any websites you visit.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which allow you to share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
The Site is not directed toward children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use the Services or submit any information to us or to our partners. If you believe your child submitted personal information and would like it removed, please contact us at [email protected].
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
If you are a California resident, please review these additional privacy disclosures, which provide a summary of how we collect, use, and disclose personal information about you and explain your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
We collect the following categories of personal information as described in the “Information We Collect” section above:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, mailing address, cookie and device identifiers, and IP address.
- Demographic information, such as your gender and age.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as log data and information about the devices and computers you use to access the Services.
- Electronic, visual, or similar information, such as photos.
- Professional or employment-related information, if you provide such information to us.
- Other information you provide, such as responses to surveys or messages to customer service.
- Inferences are drawn from any of the above, including the content or ads that may be of interest to you.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
California law requires that we provide transparency about personal information we “sell,” which for the purposes of the CCPA, broadly means scenarios in which we have shared personal information with partners in exchange for valuable consideration, and to give you the ability to opt out of such sales. In the preceding 12 months, we have sold the following categories of personal information: identifiers, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, cookie and device identifiers, and IP address; demographic information; Internet or other electronic network activity information; any other information you provide, such as responses to surveys or professional or employment information.
Under the CCPA, in addition to having the right to opt out of sales of their personal information, California residents also have the right to request access to or deletion of their personal information, to request additional details about our information practices, and to not be discriminated against for exercising their rights. You may request access to the deletion of your information or request more information about how we process your personal information by emailing us at [email protected]. Upon receipt of your request to exercise your rights to access or delete your personal information, we may verify your identity to protect your security and privacy. After submitting a request, please monitor your email for verification instructions. Note that even if we honor your request to delete your information, we may retain certain information as required or permitted by law.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please send an e-mail to [email protected].